The Value of Membership
Care Continuum Alliance members enjoy the opportunity and support to achieve common goals, maximize communications and information and respond to industry needs and issues with the strength of a broad-based coalition. Among the most important and tangible benefits of Care Continuum Alliance membership is the ability to communicate and work directly with other industry leaders through committee and work group activities and annual meetings.
Specifically, membership provides opportunities to:
- Network and Expand Business Alliances: Care Continuum Alliance members receive generous discounts on registration and exhibit space at our annual conference, The Forum 12. This high-profile event allows members to identify new clients and markets and network with potential strategic partners. Participation on our committees and work groups affords similar opportunities.
- Stay in Front of the Latest Research and Innovations: The Care Continuum Alliance is the recognized leader in population health improvement education. Our annual Forum, pre- and post-conference workshops and remote learning opportunities feature industry leaders and the latest innovations in chronic condition care. Members enjoy significant discounts—and, sometimes, exclusive access—to these events.
- Highlight the Value of Population Health Improvement Programs: Care Continuum Alliance programs and publications demonstrate the value of the full continuum of population health improvement strategies to health care providers, payers and consumers. The Care Continuum Alliance works to highlight member programs and key areas of expertise in chronic disease prevention and care. Further, Care Continuum Alliance projects are improving relationships with physicians and strengthening the health care team through new collaborative and practice models.
- Drive the Care Continuum Alliance's Extensive Research Agenda: Our industry-leading research activities identify and communicate best practices for wellness, disease and care management programs. Care Continuum Alliance quality and research staff, and more than 200 participating members, advance projects central to the growth of population health improvement, such as consensus-based approaches to evaluating outcomes and tools to measure program satisfaction. We also build partnerships with key constituencies and stakeholders to ensure widespread acceptance and use of this important work.
- Shape Care Continuum Alliance Advocacy: The Care Continuum Alliance strengthens your voice in health policy and legislation through its advocacy of population health improvement as a tool to improve health care quality and outcomes and reduce preventable health care costs. The Care Continuum Alliance's public policy activities target Congress, the administration and federal agencies, state insurance and Medicaid officials and other health care thought leaders and policymakers. The Care Continuum Alliance leads the way in building partnerships with key constituencies and stakeholders to establish a network of valuable contacts for our members.
- Receive Targeted Publications: Through our peer-reviewed journal, Population Health Management, and our weekly member newsletter, eNews, Care Continuum Alliance members receive regular business intelligence, new research and industry news not available from mainstream channels. Membership includes print and electronic access to Population Health Management, including back issues through an online archive. Our exclusive weekly eNews, available to all members of your organization who wish to receive it, delivers breaking news, with a special focus on member organizations. Members also may post complimentary employment listings in eNews and see their linked news releases featured in a regular corporate news section.
- Access Valuable Tools Exclusively for Members: Care Continuum Alliance members enjoy exclusive access to powerful online tools, including our searchable LitFinder database of research in population health improvement and our Population Health Resources Directory, where potential clients can learn about your products and services.
- Develop Staff Economically through Chronic Care Professional (CCP) Certification: The Care Continuum Alliance offers substantial member discounts on CCP certification. Individual and group discounts are available for this program, which elevates the quality of your staff and services and improves your competitive position in the market.
To learn more about the value of Care Continuum Alliance membership, contact Lisa Gorski, Vice President, Membership & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 737-5806.